Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Genesis

Deciding to not wait anymore. 

Not wait for the world to fall out of judgement and into the loving embrace of freedom in the Spirit. 

It all starts here.  With me. 

I decide to love enduring and endlessly.

In the face of a world searching for itself I will be a giver.

 In the midst of a place lost to truth I can transform the way I see it. I will not let anyone not believe in me because I believe in me.  Even if all of my multitude of dreams don’t come to fruition, at the least I will not be afraid to go after the highest of my dreams and catch as many up in the net of my success as I fall in joyous surrender to the Creator.  I will not be afraid to be wonderful, vulnerable, special.  

Just like each of us are.  

If you ever feel lost, if you ever can’t see through the storm at the window of your soul, know with the thread that connects us all at the very fiber of existence that there is more than this. 

 There is so much more behind the facade of everyday reality we most often live in.  

1 comment: